Sunday, May 1, 2011

Things you get a 100% satisfaction Guarantee on....and things you DON'T


Just had some random thoughts.... follow the picture links to my personal solutions for the greatest success in these areas of my life
                                         100% satisfaction Guaranteed

                                                   Amazing love, how can it be that you alone died for me?
God's Love



Life Changing Everyday! If you don't see the changes in 24 days..You get your $ back! Nothing to lose but extra fat with this healthy challenge..I personally coach you through your journey. Check out my video journey in my past blogs below.
100% SATISFACTION

Love to go in the dressing room for 2 hrs while the employees bring me clothes to try on..

One of my fav places to buy shoes

Things that do Not have Satisfaction Guarantee..... just saying...

Marriage is not a match made in heaven. BUT...
By the Grace of God it can last til we go to heaven with much fulfillment in Christ and


                      
Children- Such a Blessing... no satisfaction guarantee on how they will turn out when we are through trying to raise them with the time we have. There is a love that you have for your children that could never be put into words. I wonder sometimes..if we love our children like that, how must that feel for God? The depth of His love is amazing and we will never even scratch the surface in this life




hair cuts- they might say you get 100% satisfaction Guarantee,
but once they cut it off you have to wait for it to regrow it so they can CUT IT AGAIN??!
You have to be kidding me???

No comments:

Post a Comment