Wednesday, June 22, 2011

What's My Why?


What's my why? Why do share Advocare with everyone? Why won't I shut up about it? I have no idea what people's questions are, but I do have answers. So, if you don't know my story, here is the quick version. I was fat and I was tired- 230lbs and went through a tough journey on getting my body back. I am now on a new journey of helping people not only trim down or tone up but my husband and I are changing peoples finances. Why? Because Jeff and I were married 16 years in March. We looked deep into our lives and asked ourselves, "Did we accomplish our dreams so far and what are we going to accomplish in the next 2 to 5 years"?

 The answer was kinda... no we didn't, and we see ourselves in the same place in 2 years. We had a failed business venture in Seattle, we lost our house, I wrecked my car 2 years ago, couldn't afford another one, we are still renting a house, still not going on vacations, my house is still not decorated, still maxed out for time, still not going on dates, still not giving away money like we dreamed. We realized we were not accomplishing our dreams and goals we had when we first got married and we didn't see that changing anytime soon unless we did something different... 

  We knew it worked to get people physical results and we personally knew a couple from Seattle( Wayne and Sarah )that was making about 1000.00 a month when we got started 6 years ago. Just recently they made 78,000 in one month. They are my age. We knew that if they could do it, so could we. They just made a decision to help people, while we decided to keep struggling the old fashioned way.

 So in March... we decided to share with purpose. We decided to fulfill our calling. Since before Jeff and I were married, until the present time, about 10-15 different people (who did not know us) have prophesied that we would be making a 7 figure income, to be a major conduit of wealth into Gods Kingdom. Now that was exciting and intimidating before March 2011, because we were definitely NOT doing that yet. Now, we see it coming into fruition. We are not only able to create our own wealth but we are helping to create wealth with other families so they can give to God's Kingdom as well. HOW AMAZING IS GOD. This is our why.. we wanted to walk in our purpose, fulfill our destiny, stop telling our kids we would go on this trip and never do it, stop saying, "one day", stop saying, "no sorry, not this time", stop saying, "I can't afford it", stop saying,"I wish I could help that family out".

We realized, WHY NOT US? Why couldn't we change our circumstances? The only thing we did... was DECIDE! That's it... it was a decision to Dream, change, help people and use Advocare to do it.... then we began to GIVE. We gave time we didn't have, we gave love, and poured into people who didn't believe in themselves, helped other families do the same and GOD DID THE REST. He just needed a Vessel to be willing to decide to do something different. As we got our eyes off ourselves and helped others create income on the side, our income grew too. We went from making between 500-800 in March to almost 3,000 in the last 4 weeks with the same amount of time and effort. We don't all have the same why but, we all have a WHY... what's yours? Jeff and I have a vehicle to help you dream again...... It's not for everybody... but it could be for you.
  Its all about how you spend your time, that will determine where you will be in your future.




    WHERE WILL YOU BE IN 2 YEARS..What words will you be telling yourself or your children?
                                       Championsfitforlife@gmail.com
                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment