Saturday, April 16, 2011

Fruit is so pretty!

Fruit is so pretty! I got on this kick the other day, probably because I'm doing a Herbal Cleanse (it's part of the 24 Day Challenge), and it makes you CRAVE healthy things. So,I decided we needed to get a bunch of fruit and make fruit bowls. We went to Costco and Walmart and bought, grapes, honeydew, strawberries, mango, pineapple, apples, and oranges! see how pretty those words are with all the colors? haha That's how I feel when I see fruit. It's pretty and I wanna eat them!


Just a sample of some of the fruit I got!
I came home last night and made a couple bowls of it for our snack. I felt like I was having dessert. This morning my husband cut up oranges and mixed it with his vanilla protein shake. yyy U mmm!
My Mouth is watering!!

No comments:

Post a Comment