Tuesday, April 19, 2011

My BFF Mindy's Story

Mindy and I met because our 1st born children were in Kindergarten together. We instantly clicked. You know that person you meet for the first time and it feels like you've known them forever? This was her. We started hanging out all the time. Our families would have dinner together often. My husband and her were hilarious together. They had this funny banter going back and forth all the time. As time went on it was crazy how much they had in common lol They even shared the same Birthday. We joked that they were twins separated at birth. Her husband and I really clicked as well. Turns out his birthday was on our Wedding Anniversary and our first sons birthday. Confused ? me too!

  We did everything together. Even if we shopped separately, we bought the same clothes. haha... crazy connection. I since have moved to another state but the thing is we still buy the same clothes! It only makes sense that we were fat together right? Going back 6 years ago, we were both 165lbs and ready to get fit before we took our spouses on a fantastic trip to Mexico! We worked super hard on eating right. I had already lost 90lbs before so I thought I could really show her how to do it. We dropped about 20lbs before going to Mexico. After we came back is when I got started on Advocare. I shared it with Mindy of course, but she wasn't so excited????????? What? We aren't doing it together? So I went it alone. She did her thing and I did Advocare. About 6mos later God opened the door for me to help her get started on a 24 Day Challenge. WOW.... She seriously looks amazing. She went from a 10/12 to a size 2.  Here is her video Journey. I'm so blessed to have been a part of helping her get her body and health back! Love you Mindy, so proud of you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment