Monday, April 18, 2011

My Video Journey From Fat To Fit......I did it so I could give you the short cut



I got a call yesterday from Alabama. I've never personally known anyone from Alabama? I met a woman named Regina. She and her friends wanted to find out about the 24 Day Challenge. So they started looking things up online. She came across my video and said that it was the very thing that inspired them to take the Challenge!!!. This is exactly why I made the video. I wanted to reach as many people as I could, to give them hope. To help people believe that if I could do it then so can you!
Check out my video and the 24 Day Challenge that's sweeping the Nation! On average people are losing10-15lbs. It's not a diet, it's a lifestyle of health and wellness. I have a wonderful customer right now that has lost 15lbs and12 inches in just 12 days!!...
I'm excited to walk with you through your journey.
  Check out the Bundle that is changing lives! I'm excited to meet you, talk to you about your goals and game plan exactly how we will accomplish them. I'm an everyday Mom just like you but it's become my passion to help others get a 
HEALTHY BODY 

No comments:

Post a Comment